Watch Desiree's appearance on ABC 4 News!
Elite Baby Services
Newborn Care Specialist, Infant Sleep Coach
and New Parent Training
- Have you read all the popular baby books and are still feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Are you pregnant and feeling unprepared?
- Are you at your wit’s end?
- Are you sleep deprived?
- Do you need your rest at night?
- Are you having trouble with nursing?
- Does your baby need a car ride, pacifier, swing or other “prop” to go to sleep?
- Does your baby have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time?
- Does your baby cry inconsolably during certain times of the day?
- Does your baby seem unhappy?
- Do you feel that you have no clue what you are doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your family could greatly benefit from the services Desiree provides. Click below to request a consultation.
Read the Elite Baby Services Blog
With disrupted sleep and feeding schedules, traveling with your baby can be challenging enough all on its own. Now, add in traveling to different time zones and the process becomes even more stressful! Traveling for short trips Traveling brings on many stress factors...
Summer is here and you know what that means! Traveling and vacations! Whether you are flying or driving, the thought of throwing your baby’s schedule and routine off has many moms freaked out! Some of you are even considering cancelling your travel plans altogether....
There few things worse than dealing with a sick baby. One of those being a sick baby that you were working so hard to find sleep success with, and worrying about how this will derail the process you’ve made. You may be asking yourself now what do I do? The good news...